I am honored to accept the award, oh yes, and I realize that I sound like a girl from Miss Congeniality, ha-ha!! But this is exciting and I should go ahead and proceed in what I must do when accepting.
Now I assume that this award for all those fellow wunderbar bloggers who just better one’s day by being simply magnificent! Give yourselves a pat on the back, darlings! You deserve it.
Some rules of accepting the award include having to nominate fifteen blogs you must enjoy reading 🙂
But the rules can be slightly twisted at times and I wish to nominate everybody! You are all free to accept or not 😀 You are all dear individuals with many admirable traits and I cannot name you all…..
And now seven facts about myself….
1. I love Rugrats. I even had a toothbrush of it at some point in my infancy.
2. The grandson of Cesar Chavez liked a poem I wrote thanks to my eighth grade teacher showing it to him.
3. I had a sort of big crush on Leonardo Dicaprio when I was five.
4. I idolize Helga Pataki.
5. “Hansel and Gretel” continues to frighten me to this day.
6. Being in a graveyard makes me weep incessantly.
7. I am closer to my older sister than anyone else in this planet and she is my best friend.
Oh, I cannot even fully express how thankful I am for the nomination! Thanks ever so much!